Loan Packaging – We work from start to finish with the borrower and the bank, as the borrower, you hire us to package the loan with the lender. The process will prepare the SBA loan documentation where the lender has already approved the loan internally, conditioned upon an SBA guarantee.
All packages include:
- Preparation of SBA 7a loan guaranty application and all attachments
- Follow up with the business owner
- Complete the supplemental report addressing specific SBA required information including, but not limited to:
- Financial Ratios comparison, if not already in the Lender’s report
- Eligibility issues
- Ownership and Equity/Contribution
- Preparation of SBA Loan Authorization draft for submission to SBA, if required
- Independent Assessment of applicant’s repayment ability and eligibility of SBA Assistance.
Please Note: The loan is approved by the lender and SBA, not BusinessONE Financial, Inc.
There is an additional fee once the loan is obtained by the lender, it will vary by the size of the loan and the complexity of the project.